Saturday 3 December 2011

Tournament report 3/12/11

Finally after like 3 months, I top 2'ed a tournament with around 27 participants.
Deck used: Insane tech Inzecters

Tournament supposed to start at 3pm, but after dragging and dragging it finally started at about 3.30pm.
Round 1: VS Russell (T.G Offering Gadget)

Game 1: I opened with Rai-oh and essentially locked all of his moves, therefore beating him down later in the game with inzecter stunts.

Game 2: I opened with Rai-oh again, and even though he got rid of it with snowman eater, I brought it back with monster reborn, and with it the match.

1-0

Round 2: VS Faz (Infernities)

Game 1: He started first and went nuts on me, ending with a full field and 2 barriers set. He negated my heavy storm with the 1st barrier, but I managed to slowly kill his infernities without using effect by bringing out a black luster soldier... But in the end I still died to bottomess traphole after he got rid of my black luster soldier.

Game 2+3: Both games killed him with inzecter loop.

2-0

Round 3: VS Junjie (Agent angel)

Game 1+2: The whole match ended in less than 10 minutes. I just went black luster beatdown and removed all of his agents, preventing hyperion for jumping out. Everytime he got rid of BLS, call and reborn brought him back.

3-0

Round 4: VS Vishal (Quick Doppel)

Game 1: I died to an early librarian and drill combo. Almost recovered but died to more of his stunts.

Game 2: Forgot but I killed him with inzecter stunts.

Game 3: Was in control until he dropped gorz and dark armed on me.. That totally killed me.

3-1

Proceed to top 8

Top 8: VS Akira (Inzecter)

Game 1: Died to his flooding of inzecters, with my hand showing no promise at all.

Game 2: Turning point of the game was when he tried to reborn my armageddon knight, I chained call of the haunted on it, and he had to d.d crow my armageddon knight. That resulted in him losing alot of advantage and shortly after I went all out with my combo.

Game 3: He managed to reduce me to topdecking, while he had a full field. He dropped Dark Armed Dragon on me, and cleared my field, dealing me a massive amount of damage, but in doing so sent my 2nd and 3rd dark into the grave. Next turn i drew BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER!!! I special summoned dark arm, removed 2 darks to clear his field, and jumped BLS to finish the job.

Top 4: VS Ying Jun/Siryugiohalot (T.G Agent Angels)

Game 1: I died to OTK involving hyperion, android and BLS.

Game 2: I won with inzecter stunts clearing his field and going for game.

Game 3: I game him with inzecter stunts again. Turning point of the duel was when he tried to crow my hornet, but as inzecter's effect does not target, I reselcted another hornet in my grave and proceeded with my loop.

Top 2: VS Faz (Infernities)

Game 1+2+3: Did not happen as we shared.

In the end I took home the Lavalval Chain. FINALLY GOT MY OWN CHAIN AND DO NOT NEED TO BORROW IT FROM WESLEY AND POH SENG!!! :D

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this build as it is a little more consistant than the summoner monk build as I did try it last week, but there are times when I did not have any spells to ditch for monk's effect, therefore I took it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment